Div Tags – Travel Website
Your assignment is to create a travel website. It can be to anywhere – real or imagined!
First, to learn about div tags, do the tutorial – Just the “Floats” part. That’s what you want for this assignment. Don’t just copy and paste the code – go through it, and learn what there is to learn there.
Second, choose a place, real or imagined, to make a travel site for. Your site will have at least six pages, with a menu on each page that is identical. The best way to do this is to make a single page with the menu and then save copies of that page – a lot like we did with the story website. Your travel site should have the following pages:
- A Main page, with some great pictures
- A Lodgings page, showing people where they can stay
- An Attractions page, showing people what they can do
- A Location page, showing people where it is and how they can get there.
- A Testimonials page, showing some (fake) testimonials from former visitors.
- A Citations page, showing where you got your source material.